Affichage des articles dont le libellé est Hamid Sabi. Afficher tous les articles
Affichage des articles dont le libellé est Hamid Sabi. Afficher tous les articles

mercredi 2 octobre 2019

Insane Clown President

Trump Praises Communist China, a Regime That Killed 65 Million of its Own People
By Michael W. Chapman


On Oct. 1, Donald Trump tweeted congratulations to Communist China on its 70th anniversary, a regime whose policies have killed more than 65 million of its own people, persecuted religious believers for decades, brutalized Tibet, and which operates concentration camps today holding close to 2 million people for "reeducation."
The Clown tweeted, "Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China!"
The People's Republic of China was established on Oct. 1, 1949, after communist revolutionaries, led by Mao Zedong, took over the country.


As is well documented by many historians, Mao, a Marxist atheist, sought to implement socialism by force. 
His policies led to political and legal repression, executions, destruction of churches, collectivization, shortages, mass famine, starvation, and the death of millions of Chinese.
Mao ruled until his death in 1976. 
The current dictator is Xi Jinping, who is often compared to Mao and his image, alongside that of Mao, is sold in shops throughout China and posted on buildings.
According to the Black Book of Communism (Harvard University Press), one of the most authoritative books on the topic, the communist policies in China have killed more than 65 million people -- more than all the people who died in World War II.
Today, Communist China still operates its political prisons, called laogai, and it has built numerous concentration camps that imprison Muslims and other religious people for so-called "reeducation". 
It is a softer totalitarianism than under Mao but it is still brutal.
As Randall Schriver at the Defense Department's Asia desk recently told Reuters, “The (Chinese) Communist Party is using the security forces for mass imprisonment of Chinese Muslims in concentration camps.”

One of Communist China's concentration camps as seen by satellite.

It is appropriate to use the words "concentration camps," like those run by the Nazis, said Schriver because “given what we understand to be the magnitude of the detention, at least a million but likely closer to 3 million citizens out of a population of about 10 million," are being held.
"So a very significant portion of the population, (given) what’s happening there, what the goals are of the Chinese government and their own public comments make that a very, I think, appropriate description,” he said.

Communist tyrants: Mao Zedong and Xi Jinping.

Last week, a lawyer for the China Tribunal, Hamid Sabi, testified before the United Nations Human Rights Council about Communist China's harvesting of body organs from prisoners and from people considered political enemies.
Forced harvesting of organs has been occuring "for years throughout China on a significant scale ... and continues today," he said
Many of the victims are followers of the Falun Gong spiritual movement and Uighur Muslims, said the lawyer.

Strife-torn Hong Kong on October 1 marked the 70th anniversary of communist China's founding with defiant "Day of Grief" protests and fresh clashes with police as pro-democracy activists ignored a ban and took to the streets across the city. 

“Victim for victim and death for death, cutting out the hearts and other organs from living, blameless, harmless, peaceable people constitutes one of the worst mass atrocities of this century,” Sabi said. 
“Organ transplantation to save life is a scientific and social triumph. But killing the donor is criminal.”

vendredi 27 septembre 2019

Western Civilization vs. Chinese Barbarity

China watchdog reveals monstrous allegations of mass forced organ-harvesting
By Martin M. Barillas


GENEVA — A human rights group reported to the U.N. that China harvests human organs from imprisoned dissidents, especially members of the proscribed Falun Gong religious group and Uighur Muslims.
Lawyer Hamid Sabi of the London-based China Tribunal told the U.N. Human Rights Council on Tuesday that China takes skin, kidneys, lungs, and hearts from members of the persecuted groups
He described the atrocity of “cutting out the hearts and other organs from living, blameless, harmless, peaceable people.” 
Sabi told the assembled U.N. delegates that his group has proof of the atrocities and claimed that it has evidence of China’s crimes against humanity.
“Forced organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience, including the religious minorities of Falun Gong and Uighurs, has been committed for years throughout China on a significant scale,” Sabi said in a video published on the China Tribunal website.
Sabi told the U.N. council that China’s organ-harvesting has led to “hundreds of thousands of victims” in “one of the worst mass atrocities of this century.” 
China Tribunal did not specify how many organs have been harvested by China, nor how many victims came from each of the targeted groups. 
In June, China Tribunal published a report that found that a “very substantial number” of prisoners were “killed to order” by the Chinese government. 
The report claimed that prisoners were “cut open while still alive for their kidneys, livers, hearts, lungs, cornea and skin to be removed and turned into commodities for sale.”
“Victim for victim and death for death, cutting out the hearts and other organs from living, blameless, harmless, peaceable people constitutes one of the worst mass atrocities of this century,” Sabi said. 
He added, “Organ transplantation to save life is a scientific and social triumph, but killing the donor is criminal.”
Speaking at the council’s headquarters in Switzerland, Sabi said the U.N. and other organizations should examine China Tribunal’s findings “not only in regard to the charge of genocide, but also in regard to crimes against humanity.” 
According to Sabi, member-states of the U.N. have a “legal obligation” to act in view of the release of the tribunal’s June report that uncovered “the commission of crimes against humanity against the Falun Gong and Uighur [minorities] had been proved beyond reasonable doubt.”
Sabi said in a speech that the targeting of minority groups, such as Uighur Muslims and members of the Falun Gong religion, makes possible a charge of genocide
Comparing it to other instances of extermination, he said, “Victim for victim and death for death, the gassing of the Jews by the Nazis, the massacre by the Khmer Rouge or the butchery to death of the Rwanda Tutsis may not be worse” than what China is doing. 
Saib told the U.N. Human Rights Council, “It is the legal obligation of UN Member States to address this criminal conduct.”
For its part, China denies that it is harvesting organs en masse. 
However, China has admitted to harvesting organs from executed criminals but claimed that it ceased the practice in 2015, according to Reuters. 
However, China Tribunal’s report said the organs are used for medical purposes. 
It cited short wait times for organ transplants in Chinese hospitals as evidence that China engages in harvesting. 
Sir Geoffrey Nice QC, an attorney who led prosecutors in the trial of former Yugoslavian president Slobodan Milošević, chaired the tribunal, which heard testimony from witnesses, medical experts, and human rights investigators. 
According to its findings, China has been extracting organs from victims for at least 20 years and continues to this day.
The report asserted that there is evidence of organ extraction among Tibetans and some Christian communities. 
More than a million mostly Muslim Uighurs are currently subjected to “re-education” in prison camps managed by the Chinese government in northwestern East Turkestan colony. 
The tribunal reported that they are “being used as a bank of organs” and subjected to regular medical testing.
Speaking at a separate event on Tuesday, Sir Geoffrey Nice said the governments of the world “can no longer avoid what it is inconvenient for them to admit.” 
Israel, Italy, Spain, and Taiwan, as well as other countries, have placed restrictions on persons wishing to travel to China for organ transplant surgery. 
The International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China (ETAC) charity, which founded the China Tribunal, expects that legislation will emerge in the British parliament next month to halt unethical organ tourism.

The profit motive
Concerns over organ-harvesting date back more than a decade. 
In 2006, when hundreds of thousands of members of the outlawed Falun Gong group were imprisoned, the matter was raised by foreign ministers at a China–European Union summit meeting held that year. 
This came after Canadian human rights lawyers David Matas and David Kilgour investigated the deaths of Falun Gong members who were killed despite not having been sentenced to death by any court. 
They estimate that of 60,000 transplant operations in China between 2000 and 2005, only 18,000 organ donations in that period came from official sources, which is to say from posthumous donations or from formally executed death row prisoners. 
This leaves a shortfall of some 40,000 organ donations, which Matas and Kilgour supposed may come from forced organ extraction.
The profit motive is evident in the trafficking of human body parts. 
In 2006, the China International Transplantation Network Assistance Center in Shenyang carried a list of prices for body parts wherein a kidney was listed at $62,000, a liver or heart at $130,000, and a lung at $150,000. 
Currently, according to China Tribunal, the trade surpasses $1 billion each year.

jeudi 26 septembre 2019

China's crimes against humanity

U.N. urged to investigate monstrous live organ harvesting in China
By Emma Batha


LONDON -- A senior lawyer called on Tuesday for the top United Nations human rights body to investigate evidence that China is murdering members of the Falun Gong spiritual group and harvesting their organs for transplant.
Hamid Sabi called for urgent action as he presented the findings of the China Tribunal, an independent panel set up to examine the issue, which concluded in June that China’s organ harvesting amounted to crimes against humanity.
Beijing has repeatedly denied accusations by human rights researchers and scholars that it forcibly takes organs from prisoners of conscience and said it stopped using organs from executed prisoners in 2015.
But Sabi, Counsel to the China Tribunal, told the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) that forced organ harvesting had been committed “for years throughout China on a significant scale ... and continues today”.
The harvesting has involved “hundreds of thousands of victims”, mainly practitioners of the banned Falun Gong spiritual movement, he said, adding that detainees from China’s ethnic Uighur minority were also targeted.
“Victim for victim and death for death, cutting out the hearts and other organs from living, blameless, harmless, peaceable people constitutes one of the worst mass atrocities of this century,” Sabi said.
“Organ transplantation to save life is a scientific and social triumph. But killing the donor is criminal.”
Falun Gong is a spiritual group based around meditation that China banned 20 years ago after 10,000 members appeared at the central leadership compound in Beijing in silent protest. 
Thousands of members have since been jailed.
Geoffrey Nice, the tribunal’s chairman, told a separate U.N. event on the issue that governments, U.N. bodies and those involved with transplant surgery, could no longer turn a blind eye to the “inconvenient” evidence.
Nice, who was lead prosecutor in the trial of former Yugoslavian president Slobodan Milosevic, said the tribunal’s findings required immediate action.
“The time of convenient ‘uncertainty’, when all these entities could say the case against (China) was not proved, is past.”
Transplant recipients in China include Chinese nationals as well as overseas patients who travel to China in order to receive an organ at a substantial cost, but with a greatly reduced waiting time.
The tribunal said in June its findings were “indicative” of genocide, but it had not been clear enough to make a positive ruling.